Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Sqash goes well with cranberries

I had a bit of butternut squash left in the fridge and today I used up in this nice and spicy tagine:

 

The recipe was taken from the BBC Good Food webpage (pumpkin, cranberry & red onion tagine) with minor adjustments. As I said, I used butternut squash instead of pumpkin and agave syrup instead of honey. I also didn't have harissa paste in the house, so I used some red Thai curry paste :)
 
A very yummy result.
 
The BBC webpage really has a nice collection of recipes, well worth browsing through them on a rainy day. You might for example want to look through their vegan Christmas recipes :)
 It's a pity they do not publish the BBC Vegetarian Food magazine anymore. I absolutely adored that magazine :) but then the online option is not bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment